Michael Bay

I think I might be a closet Michael Bay fan. I was so deep in the closet I didn't even know I was in the closet. I didn't even know the closet existed. Now I suddenly find myself very aware of said closet and my location therein.

Here is Bay's filmography as director from IMDB:

2011 Transformers: Dark of the Moon (post-production)
2009 Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen *
2007 Transformers **
2005 The Island **
2003 Bad Boys II **
2001 Pearl Harbor
1998 Armageddon
1996 The Rock ***
1995 Bad Boys
A '*' means I've seen the film and a '**' means I saw it and enjoyed it. A '***' means I think it's genuine classic.

That's four out of five that I liked. One that I think is a goddamn classic of the whole goddamn action genre. I'm having all these weird feelings I've never felt before. I thought I was just experimenting, having fun. But I always imagined I'd eventually settle down with a nice Fellini or Bergman and raise a family.

I hope it's just a phase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I've Been Watching 14-08-11

What I've Been Watching 07-12-11

Top 10 Movies of 2011