Top 10 Movies of 2011

Here's my list of the top 10 movies of 2011, along with some honourable mentions that almost made the list. They are in a rough order of preference but you could probably shuffle them around a bit and it wouldn't bother me too much.

  1. Drive
  2. Melancholia
  3. Attack the Block
  4. Detention
  5. Tucker and Dale vs. Evil
  6. The Woman
  7. Tabloid
  8. 50/50
  9. Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
  10. Bellflower

Honourable Mentions:

  • Contagion
  • We need to talk about Kevin
  • The Human Centipede 2
  • The Guard
  • Red State
  • Troll Hunter
  • Rise of the planet of the apes
  • Tree of life
  • Hanna
  • Insidious
  • Harold and Kumar's 3D Christmas
  • Source Code 
  • Sucker Punch 
  • Rango

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I've Been Watching 14-08-11

What I've Been Watching 07-12-11

What I've Been Watching 09-04-2012